Dad Buries Son Alive In Central Region …On Advice of Prophetess

A man and his wife in the Central Region are under arrest for digging up a small grave at the back on his house and burying in it their biological two year old child alive while based on the advice of a prophetess.

The prophetess, Ama Nkansah, is on the run but the man, whose name was given as Paul Adobaw and his wife, Yaa Atta, are under arrest helping the police with investigations into the shocking development.

According to a police report, the suspect’s tenant, an eye witness say the three people in the act but it was midnight and because they were in the dark, the eye witness could not identify them properly.

The eye witnesses however recognized Paul Adobaw when he stepped out of the dark area and the lights on the house laminated his face.

The eye witness, a tenant in the house where the act was done, then confronted Yaw Adobaw and asked him what it was that they were doing in the dark at midnight but the reply was that they were having a special traditional rite.

It was when day broke that the eye witness suspected the three persons he saw at midnight may have buried their child because the child was suddenly nowhere to be found.

He then proceeded to report the suspicion to the police.

The police followed up, invited the suspects and marched them to the exact spot where the act took place.

They were asked to dig up the covered grave and when they did, in it was found the child naked and dead.

Paul Adobaw and his wife were immediately arrested and they explained to the police that it was Prophetess Ama Nkansah who told them to bury the two year old child because he was a problem child.

Further investigations revealed that the suspect Paul Adobaw alias Kojo Okor, is married to one Yaa Atta at Brakwa and they have five children with the deceased Yaw Adobaw being their fourth child. The deceased from the time of his birth was not able to walk.

Due to such a situation the father consulted Prophetess Ama Nkansah at Gomoa Eshiem who told the suspect that the baby is a spiritual child from a river and if he doesn’t return the baby back to the river gods, he will continue giving birth to such babies.

On that fateful night, the suspect and the Prophetess had sent the baby to the backyard of the complainant near a stream called Gyankobeng, where they dug a grave, performed some rituals on the child and buried him alive.

The body was exhumed, washed and carefully inspected by the police and blood was found oozing from the nostrils and the mouth.

Photographs of the body and the crime scene were taken to serve as evidence.

The body was then conveyed and deposited at Our Lady of Grace Hospital Mortuary Breman Asikuma for preservation and autopsy.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button